WERNER SMITH MECHANICAL INC. has been providing scheduled preventive maintenance (SPM) services to our customers for as long as we have been in the mechanical contracting business.
By reducing the number of service calls for issues to do with equipment malfunction, lack of system performance, and personal comfort preferences, scheduled preventive maintenance plans are the easiest, most cost-effective way for customers to keep their equipment running as efficiently as possible. In addition, regular maintenance also reduces overall operating costs, and prolongs the lifespan of mechanical systems and equipment by comparison to units that are not regularly maintained.
Among several types of systems, we offer both basic and comprehensive maintenance packages. Please see below for a sample of some of the more common types of equipment we regularly service and maintain.
- Heat pump and air conditioning systems
- Chiller and cooling tower systems
- Industrial and marine refrigeration systems
- Direct and indirect fired make-up air systems
- Atmospheric and condensing boilers
- Chilled water and heating circulation pumps
- Domestic cold-water booster pump systems
- Annual backflow prevention device testing
- Domestic hot and cold pressure reducing valves
- Exhaust fan systems
- District Energy Utilities (DEUs)